201712oct(oct 12)9:30 am15(oct 15)9:30 amEvent OverFormentera Kayak Loop9:30 am - 12:30 pm (15) CET Estany des Peix (38°43'45.21"N 1°25'1.15"E) Event Organized By: Kayak-Ibiza Calendar:Festival Save PosidoniaCategory:SportsType:Formentera Blue Experience Event TagsSave Posidonia Project
Those of us who are part of the Kayak-Ibiza team are happy to join the Save Posidonia Festival and collaborate in the promotion of sustainable and environmental friendly active tourism
Those of us who are part of the Kayak-Ibiza team are happy to join the Save Posidonia Festival and collaborate in the promotion of sustainable and environmental friendly active tourism activities. We take very seriously our commitment to environmental respect when we guide routes every day in the natural environment of the islands. Today we want to materialize our commitment with an economic contribution to sponsor Posidonia oceanica through Save Posidonia Project.
For four days we will enjoy kayaking and the sea of Formentera. We’ll have time for adventure connected with nature. We will discover wonderful spots always surrounded by sea, sand and sun. We will make stops to rest, refresh and replenish our strength. Then we will have the chance to dive into the sea, swim, snorkel and enjoy the underwater landscape that Posidonia oceanica offers. After an intense day we will be able to walk around Sant Francesc and participate in the activities of the Save Posidonia Festival.
Meeting Time: 09:00 h
Departure: 09:30 h
Arrival (Max.): 12:30
THURSDAY, OCTOBER 12, 2017
Departure: Estany des Peix (38°43’45.21″N 1°25’1.15″E)
Arrival: Cala Saona (38°41’36.12″N 1°23’24.00″E)
Total: 7.30Km(3,94 nautical miles)
FRIDAY, OCTOBER 13, 2017
Departure: Cala Saona (38°41’36.12″N 1°23’24.00″E)
Arrival: Es Copinyar (38°40’18.96″N 1°29’41.47″E)
Total: 18.30Km (9,88 nautical miles)
SATURDAY, OCTOBER 14, 2017
Departure: Es Copinyar (38°40’18.96″N 1°29’41.47″E)
Arrival: Es Pujols (38°40’44.46″N 1°30’46.41″E)
Total: 26.77Km (14,45 Nautical Miles).
SUNDAY, OCTOBER 15, 2017
Departure: Es Pujols (38°43’32.42″N 1°27’20.27″E)
Arrival: Cavall d’en Borràs (38°44’26.95″N 1°25’47.12″E)
Total: 16Km (8,64 nautical miles)
Prices for those who bring their own material
Normal / Formentera Residents 50% discount
1 day: 75€ (50€ + 25€*) / 50€ (25€ + 25€*)
2 days: 125€ (100€ + 25€*) / 75€ (50€ + 25€*)
4 days: 220€ (195€ + 25€*) / 125€ (100€ + 25€*)
Prices for those who rent material
Normal / Formentera Residents 20%discount
1 day: 125€ (100€ + 25€*) / 105€ (80€ + 25€*)
4 days: 420€ (395€ + 25€*) / 380€ (355€ + 25€*)
* All prices include 25€ donation to Save Posidonia Project
Requirements to participate
- Experience in kayaking.
- All participants must be of legal age (+18), in the case of having a minor (+16), must be accompanied by an adult accompanying him at each stage and sign a document that will be with him at all times, as well as demonstrate that he has experience in Long Distance Tours in Kayak.
- It is essential to know how to swim and not to present any illness or sickness that can compromise the safety of the group.
- All participants must express their commitment to the preservation of Posidonia.
- All participants agree to follow the instructions at all times of the guide.
- Respect for the heritage and private property of the island
- Support on land and water.
- Insurance for the event.
12 (Thursday) 9:30 am - 15 (Sunday) 12:30 pm CET
Estany des Peix (38°43'45.21"N 1°25'1.15"E)
Tickets are not available for sale any more for this event!